TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gonna stick it out to the end, and the rest of you are going to have to put up with it too. :D

This one wasn't too bad, although as soon as I saw the kid I figured it was him. And the first time I saw the woman I figured she was the mother and that the neuro "gene" could be inherited. So not much surprise here.

I'm just wondering why they are spending so much time at NICO. I wonder if they did a mini-reset based on some feedback to try and save the series, but the SciFi folks decided not to even give it a chance and canceled it before we even got to that point.

·
I get paid 2watch TV
6,082 Posts
Did they do the NICO shooting in Europe? or are they still on planet Vancouver?

If the former, perhaps $$ came into play and planet Vancouver is getting expensive?

phox

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
phox_mulder said:
Did they do the NICO shooting in Europe? or are they still on planet Vancouver?

If the former, perhaps $$ came into play and planet Vancouver is getting expensive?
Don't really know. They have some European looking scenery, but that doesn't really mean anything. I don't think Vancouver is likely to let things get too expensive for production companies. They have a great thing going enticing US based operations to Canada.

·
I am Groot!
61,646 Posts
Given the heavy accents of everybody except the title cast, I'd say Europe.

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rob Helmerichs said:
Given the heavy accents of everybody except the title cast, I'd say Europe.
True. I thought it was strange that they'd never had a Neuro outside the US but the mother had a serious East European accent. I figured she was an immigrant. ;)

·
Meh.
41,190 Posts
There could be an eastern European population in the Vancouver area.

This episode wasn't all that bad. I knew it was the kid right away. Jane got to show some emotion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts