TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to some guide data problem (I guess) my Tivo is thinking all episodes of Jeeves & Wooster on ITV3 are the same program. SO, as soon as it's recorded one, all other recordings are cancelled under the 28 day rule until I watch the recorded one and delete it :mad:

Is there anything I can do to force Tivo to record them all??

Thanks

·
Must do some work...
1,149 Posts
PhilG said:
Due to some guide data problem (I guess) my Tivo is thinking all episodes of Jeeves & Wooster on ITV3 are the same program. SO, as soon as it's recorded one, all other recordings are cancelled under the 28 day rule until I watch the recorded one and delete it :mad:

Is there anything I can do to force Tivo to record them all??

Thanks
If it is the 28 day rule causing problems then deleting the watched episode will not reset the flag, it includes episodes deleted within the last 28 days also. It may be something else...

Can you check your season pass setting and see what the "keep at most" setting is, it may be set to 1.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the suggestions

1. I can't do a manual record as they are on at different times on different days
2. I'll try the "record also" suggestion and report back
3. In the recording history, it says "NOt recorded ... 28 days" (or whatever the exact wording is. Oddly, in the Tivoweb recording history it does NOT say that at all, and if I do a future recording history, it looks like they will be recorded
4. I have "keep all episodes"

I think I need to see what happens on Tuesday (the next Jeeves and Wooster)

Phil G

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
have you reported the guide data problem?

Edit: I see you have.

If the TMSIDs are indeed all different then the 28 day rule per se is not the problem.

I've looked at the daya on my machine, and it looks fine.

Each episode is repeated though at different times of day on different days. Check your To Do list to see if the episodes which won't record on the 28 day rule are scheduled to record at another time.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Will do

Snag is, without episode titles it's hard to see on the Tivo what has been missed and what might be scheduled again later (no way to see the TMSIDs :( )

I will browse what's happening from Tivoweb instead

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.