TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone find a image for the Premiere and Premiere XL? It looks like this:
World Font Screenshot Technology Multimedia

I was wondering if someone like @Larsenv can find the original premiere image from 2010 when the Premiere first launched and sold.

Have fun looking for the original Premiere image file (in vhd or tbk format)! 馃

Premium Member
Well, if you try to hack your TiVo's hard drive, it will get past Guided Setup.
I don't know of any way to force a Premiere out of Guided Setup, but even if it's possible I still don't understand why you're looking for images that old. A box running the factory 14.5 software wouldn't be able to process the data when it calls home or update to the latest software, so it would just be a brick.

Registered
I have a vhd file from the Premier. I have no idea what version it is. My memory is I backed it up immediately, maybe before tivo updated the software that came with the unit. My file date is 4/18/2013. It's around 1.7 Gig. Don't know if it will help.

Series 2 Guy
I have a vhd file from the Premier. I have no idea what version it is. My memory is I backed it up immediately, maybe before tivo updated the software that came with the unit. My file date is 4/18/2013. It's around 1.7 Gig. Don't know if it will help.
Is it possible to send this image to me? I like to collect these old firmware images from TiVos.

(Also before anyone asks, I know the older firmwares can't connect to TiVo service)

Cuteness and retro mascots, oh my!
I've been looking for that same image, too. Please get back to me in a private conversation whenever you can.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts