TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason everytime I go to schedule something online, I get the following error:

"Sorry, but we encountered an error while processing your request. Please try again later."

I've been trying the online schedule for over a week now and I get the same error everytime.

Has anyone else run into this problem? If you have, how did you fix it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
I've seen this problem occasionally, but usually I just try again, sometimes a little later, and it works.

Drew

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did you ever resolve this? I have the same issue. TiVo informed me that it is because I have 2 300 Gig drives and there might be something wrong. It worked a few weeks ago and just stopped working. Let me know what you did to correct this.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yep....tried all that. Tried Firefox on 3 different laptops. Tried IE on 3 different laptops. Killed cookies and cache. I upgraded my drives with InstantCake. Added 600 gigs and everything worked just fine. About 2 weeks later I can't use the online schedule from Tivo or Yahoo. Everything else works perfectly. Tivo mentioned that since I upgraded the drives there was nothing they could do to further troubleshoot. I understand that and don't have a problem with it. They think something happened to the Tivo and it's abilities to accept the request. I am not sure I buy that since here we are talking about it and I have read other posts with the exact same problem and people hadn't upgraded their drives.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I Got The Exact Same Problem Yesterday. Unfortunately For Me, The Tivo Then Crapped Out And Re-booted Itself. I Now Have A Gret Screen Which Indicates "welcome, Powering Up". It Goes Not Further. I Unplugged The Tivo Overnight And Tried Again This Morning With The Same Results. I Have No Idea What Happened Or What I Must Do To Try To Get It Working Again. I Have The Phillips Series Ii.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts