TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· postcrastinator
Joined
·
6,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought the last film of the day was the best by far -- "Worldly Possessions".
Then came "Spaghetti", and Zach's "Time Upon a Once" was third.
Although I liked the other two, I think they'll be going home next week.

The pacing of the show has improved 100% since the third and fourth episodes. I think the show is finally starting to get it's legs.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
283 Posts
Fox must really want this show over with since they're now eliminating 2 per week.

Does Carrie Fisher end every sentence with "So........." and a shoulder shrug?
 

· Registered
Joined
·
283 Posts
Also, wasn't the plot of the last movie "Worldly Possessions" one of the log lines used earlier in the season? I swear I remember them talking about a military package being accidently being delivered to a homeowner.
 

· Banned
Joined
·
5,779 Posts
I noticed that too. It was from one of the first 2 episodes. I think it's a bit lame that he used that instead of coming up with his own idea but he did it well and it was a success, so...
 

· Registered User
Joined
·
4,746 Posts
I didn't really like Zach's film, which surprised me. I’ve liked all of his other films so far, so I was surprised that I didn’t like his film this week.

I liked Worldly Possessions best, followed by Spaghetti.

I think (and I can’t believe I’m typing this) that I liked Hilary’s film third best.

I wouldn’t be surprised, though, to see Hilary and Shalini go home.

It is true that the pacing of the show seems a bit better than before, but there are still some awkward spots with the host... "Contestants, did you hear that?", when it was obvious that the previous comments were aimed at the contestants.
 

· Enlightened
Joined
·
7,459 Posts
Indiana627 said:
Fox must really want this show over with since they're now eliminating 2 per week.

Does Carrie Fisher end every sentence with "So........." and a shoulder shrug?
After being vigorously booed a few times for criticizing films, she seems to be gunshy of giving anything but a tepid, ambiguous review to a film she clearly doesn't like.
 

· Registered User
Joined
·
4,746 Posts
GoHalos said:
It is true that the pacing of the show seems a bit better than before, but there are still some awkward spots with the host... "Contestants, did you hear that?", when it was obvious that the previous comments were aimed at the contestants.
Oh, I also didn't really like the host's dress this week. My wife called it a "potato sack".
 

· Registered
Joined
·
283 Posts
GoHalos said:
Oh, I also didn't really like the host's dress this week. My wife called it a "potato sack".
Yeah, they should have made her take it off during the first commercial break!
 

· Go Pats!
Joined
·
10,354 Posts
Indiana627 said:
Yeah, they should have made her take it off during the first commercial break!
+2
 

· Give 'em Hell, Devils
Joined
·
59,413 Posts
GoHalos said:
Oh, I also didn't really like the host's dress this week. My wife called it a "potato sack".
and was she even wearing a bra? They looked quite droopy.

I liked Worldly Possessions the best. It was a cool concept. I also liked Time Upon A Once and Spaghetti. I don't really remember what Hilary and Shalini's were, so that should tell you something.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top