TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my Now Playing List to use Groups (sorting by date recorded). Every so often, when deleting an item in a group with multiple entries, I will get the "This group is no longer needed" message, even though there are other shows in the group.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I have the latest code, btw.

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Dr_Zoidberg said:
I have my Now Playing List to use Groups (sorting by date recorded). Every so often, when deleting an item in a group with multiple entries, I will get the "This group is no longer needed" message, even though there are other shows in the group.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I have the latest code, btw.
Yes, this is a known bug that appeared in the 8.1 level of code. Fortunately, it is purely cosmetic.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jfh3 said:
Yes, this is a known bug that appeared in the 8.1 level of code. Fortunately, it is purely cosmetic.
Thanks for the info. I searched, but didn't find anything on that. Probably just didn't search hard enough. It's only a trivial irritation.

·
Dr_Diablo
916 Posts
yeah, mine does the same, while deleting the program in question... If there are any other saved material it comes right back up after Tivo sends the program to it's deleted folder...

Personally, I'd like more control over how the groups are labeled in the "Now Playing Group"

Maybe this can be addressed in an future update, doubt it though...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.