TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone else catch this? It conflicts with Grey's Anatomy (which is my wife's must-see show) and comes on fairly late, so I had to stay up to watch it live.

Not a bad show at all. I've always had a thing for Lisa Loeb and it's nice to see a bit more of her personality. I feel really sorry for the guy that she got setup with on this episode. Note to self: If ever given the chance to go on a date with a famous singer, do NOT perform their biggest hit during impromptu kareoke.

I can't wait to see the next episode. The teaser of Lisa in a thong is enough to keep me watching. :D

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I think we can now create several golden rules of dating gleaned from this show.

1) Never sing karaoke when you're dating the real singer
2) Never discuss your fiber intake or bowel problems on the first date
3) When you finally manage to get a date with a celebrity, don't use them to promote your book.
4) Rice cookers are cute, but they don't guarantee you a second date (or even a first).

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
jsmeeker said:
exactly.. I knew about the bacon thing from that FoodTV show she had. She's no true vegetarian. Which is good, IMHO. She would be easy to cook for,
Easy to cook for? Man, that's why you get a woman in the first place!

<runs and ducks> ;)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Turtleboy said:
Oh, and who thinks that the producers of the show (or someone else close to her) planted the story in Page 6 themselves.
I doubt it. The author she was dating even admitted that he gave them the story. Now, someone else might have been responsible for getting the ball rolling, but he spilled the beans when asked. And he even admitted to Lisa that he figured as long as they were running a story he'd get his book mentioned.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
I've still been watching as well. I can't believe that out of all the men in Manhatten, the guys she's dated have all been total duds. I think she is going to have a very hard time finding someone, even as pretty and intelligent as she is. The kiss from her friend wasn't surprising as the episode really lead up to it. However; I don't get the feeling this guy is ready to get married and start popping out rugrats like Lisa is. I have a feeling this will end badly, especially for Lisa.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.