TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
57,967 Posts
jsmeeker said:
It would appear that she is not limiting herself to that group. (from the show's page on the E! site)

Single Singer Seeking: Find Out if You're a Love Match for Lisa

Texas girl (minus big hair). Petite build, brown hair, hazel eyes. Singer-songwriter. I listen to Zeppelin but don't sound like them. I love to cook and eat, go to restaurants, grocery shop, read, travel and hike. I enjoy Chinese food, good conversation and long walks on the beach (ha, ha!).

Seek intelligent city guy (NYC or L.A.) between 30-45. Must be smart, funny, sensitive (not wimpy), adventurous and family oriented. Preferably Jewish. No diets, no fake hair. Healthy and active a plus. Must love cats.
I'll take preferably.

·
Premium Member
57,967 Posts
Episode #2:

I've never been to LAX, but I've been to Reagan National Airport in Washington DC dozens of times.

Her "Airtroduction" was in Reagan in DC, and not in LAX. So that was no six hour flight, but a 45 min to one hour flight.

What's up with that?

What did they say LAX? Why was she in DC?

Bizzare.

·
Premium Member
57,967 Posts
Now that you brought up Dweezil, I found it interesting that he was never mentioned. There wre some references to her just getting out of a 6 year relationship (with him), but they don't mention him directly, at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.