TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone else catch this? It conflicts with Grey's Anatomy (which is my wife's must-see show) and comes on fairly late, so I had to stay up to watch it live.

Not a bad show at all. I've always had a thing for Lisa Loeb and it's nice to see a bit more of her personality. I feel really sorry for the guy that she got setup with on this episode. Note to self: If ever given the chance to go on a date with a famous singer, do NOT perform their biggest hit during impromptu kareoke.

I can't wait to see the next episode. The teaser of Lisa in a thong is enough to keep me watching. :D

·
All better
17,348 Posts
I watched it. If she keeps flashing her bra and running around in a thong I will keep the SP.

My favorite line was when she was walking around New York with Adam Goldberg.

Lisa - "I can't believe you smoke and take vitamins"
Adam - "I take vitamins because I smoke"

·
Notable Member
117,323 Posts
Turtleboy said:
Thanks for reminding me. I'll set up a SP. Is she only dating MOTs?
It would appear that she is not limiting herself to that group. (from the show's page on the E! site)

Single Singer Seeking: Find Out if You're a Love Match for Lisa

Texas girl (minus big hair). Petite build, brown hair, hazel eyes. Singer-songwriter. I listen to Zeppelin but don't sound like them. I love to cook and eat, go to restaurants, grocery shop, read, travel and hike. I enjoy Chinese food, good conversation and long walks on the beach (ha, ha!).

Seek intelligent city guy (NYC or L.A.) between 30-45. Must be smart, funny, sensitive (not wimpy), adventurous and family oriented. Preferably Jewish. No diets, no fake hair. Healthy and active a plus. Must love cats.

·
Premium Member
57,696 Posts
jsmeeker said:
It would appear that she is not limiting herself to that group. (from the show's page on the E! site)

Single Singer Seeking: Find Out if You're a Love Match for Lisa

Texas girl (minus big hair). Petite build, brown hair, hazel eyes. Singer-songwriter. I listen to Zeppelin but don't sound like them. I love to cook and eat, go to restaurants, grocery shop, read, travel and hike. I enjoy Chinese food, good conversation and long walks on the beach (ha, ha!).

Seek intelligent city guy (NYC or L.A.) between 30-45. Must be smart, funny, sensitive (not wimpy), adventurous and family oriented. Preferably Jewish. No diets, no fake hair. Healthy and active a plus. Must love cats.
I'll take preferably.

·
All better
17,348 Posts
MOT's?

Actually she went to prestigious private school in Dallas named Hockaday. About 10 years ago I stood behind in line for a drivers license and she did not look happy so I did not talk to her.

·
Give 'em Hell, Devils
60,933 Posts
Paging Toeside. Mr. Toeside, please pick up the white courtesy phone.

·
Notable Member
117,323 Posts
Uncle Briggs said:
My Wish List for Lisa Loeb didn't pick up her new show. That sucks.
I noticed that myself. :(

Anyway, I just finished watching the first episode. Damn.. She is so fine. Can't wait 'til next weeks show where Issac Mizrahi has were running around in a thong. :)

·
Grumpy Poster
56,648 Posts
Mmm, she is fine. If only I was 5 years younger. And in better physical shape. And possessed of an adventurous nature. Give me all that, and I'd be perfect for her!

·
All better
17,348 Posts
Graymalkin said:
Mmm, she is fine. If only I was 5 years younger. And in better physical shape. And possessed of an adventurous nature. Give me all that, and I'd be perfect for her!
And a vegetarian.

·
Unregistered User
5,784 Posts
Uncle Briggs said:
My Wish List for Lisa Loeb didn't pick up her new show. That sucks.
Her name isn't anywhere in the show description. I wonder why. They need to fix that.

·
Registered Snoozer
7,824 Posts
Just watched the first show and enjoyed it. Geez, people could play "six degrees of Lisa Loeb" using her friends. Set a season pass for the rest.

·
Banned
26,212 Posts
While I have no issue with the idea of LL in a thong, what I find attractive about her is only mildly physical. She has a great face but more interesting to me is her brain. She sounds like she would be great to talk to unlike soooo many women on reality TV. (e.g. Nicole and Paris, any skank on the Bachelor etc)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts