TiVo Community Forum banner
41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Administrator
9,616 Posts

·
Give 'em Hell, Devils
62,027 Posts
Been wondering why I was getting alerts about replies to a thread that had nothing to do with me, but only just now got around to looking to see if there had been discussion about it. Glad to see there's a fix in the works. Hopefully it gets implemented soon.

Reactions: Mike Lang

·
wait.. I did what?
14,891 Posts
The unwanted alert # is also showing in the tab name. Grateful a proper fix is on the way.

View attachment 73013
The fact that it shows in the tab name has nothing to do with the "unwanted alerts" that's the way alerts here always display, wanted or not.

·
Registered
New Custom Title
94,526 Posts
Well, it has something to do with it, for me at least, as two UI elements on a webpage aren't as easy to ignore as a single one is. I'm now using AdGuard's "Element Blocking" feature to hide the red badge, since it's been rendered useless and annoying with this bug. I'm guessing a userscript could strip the number in the browser tab name too, but I don't know how to do that.

So that's why I'm grateful a proper fix is on the way.

·
tabasco rules
16,327 Posts
Now I just need to break the recently developed/needed habit of clicking the notifications just to parse the list for the word "Your".
"replied, replied, replied, replied, quoted! reacted! replied, replied, replied, replied..."

41 - 60 of 79 Posts