TiVo Community Forum banner
21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Administrator
9,737 Posts
Yes. The post I circled is in the TiVo edge forum.
But it was originally posted here in Forum Ops so that alert is legit.

·
Hinky
32,263 Posts
Oddly enough on Tapatalk it has stopped logging the notifications. I'm getting the push notification on my phone, but in Tapatalk where the notifications are, it doesn't show any new ones for at least 20 hours.

I don't know if that's part of the bug or not. And not very consequential to me, but thought it might be a data point for tracking down where the notifications went wrong.

·
Retired
14,905 Posts
There is a known bug with the Alerts system and we are working on a fix.

Keep an eye on the Help > Release Notes section for updates on progress.

Jeff
In case anyone else has trouble finding the Release Notes (took me longer than it should have) here's a link. Release Notes

I'm hoping this gets fixed soon because alerts are pretty useless for me right now.

·
Hinky
32,263 Posts
In case anyone else has trouble finding the Release Notes (took me longer than it should have) here's a link. Release Notes

I'm hoping this gets fixed soon because alerts are pretty useless for me right now.
Doesn't help when you have a red dot obsession. I can not leave notifications just hanging. I must clear them all (unless it's a notification I need to follow up on - like my fridge needs a water filter, so that notification is still on phone to remind me to get a water filter)! So I also try to make sure notifications I get are important and worthy of my time. I know there are new replies to threads I follow because they show up on the list of unread followed threads - so that notification is just so useless. Why is it even a thing to start with???

Anyway, rant over - I hate red dots (or in this case, orange)

·
Administrator
62 Posts
My new alerts are when someone starts a new thread. Cannot find in Preferences where to turn that off.
There is a known bug with the Alerts and Notification system and we are working on a fix.

Keep an eye on the Help > Release Notes section for updates on progress.

Daniel

·
Administrator
9,737 Posts
I just spotted this blurb...

Solution identified, in queue for prioritization, will come back to team with ETA

21 - 40 of 79 Posts