TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doing my usual Saturday stint of checking everything is going to record during the week and I have a major problem today - no upcoming episodes are listed for any of my series links!!

Will try a reboot as the last download is shown as successful and the EPG guide seems to be complete up to next Monday week.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Doing my usual Saturday stint of checking everything is going to record during the week and I have a major problem today - no upcoming episodes are listed for any of my series links!!

Will try a reboot as the last download is shown as successful and the EPG guide seems to be complete up to next Monday week.
This is a known issue, currently being looked at by Virgin Media.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
are we sure it isn't everybody? couldn't it be that it hasn't been noticed by others yet? - there's so much moaning about other things over at the VM forums that they might have been too busy to notice :)

have you, or anybody else, had a post 10am dialup and still have all your SP's?

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
With it being a fault that doesn't affect everyone, it might take some time to track down and fix :)
Are you sure you are not affected Carl?

Humour me and go into:-
Home page,
my shows & recordings,
manual recordings,
browse by time, and either
favourite channels or all channels.

Select any show that has a regular slot and view upcoming episodes.

Is anything listed in upcoming episodes?

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
It may be worth forcing another connection to see if that fixes it now.
just tried - figured that nothing worse could happen right? :)

pretty much the same as Fri, Thu and, iirc, Wed 15 elephants worth of downloading and then no %count on loading but it was just minutes ago so not much'll have indexed much. patiently waiting an hour to check again.

Oz, can we assume that your SL's are OK?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Good point, still no confirmation that any one is unaffected. Also done as per SJP and no download % count. Went through too quick to be getting any meaningful amount of data.

·
Premium Member
5,055 Posts
just tried - figured that nothing worse could happen right? :)

pretty much the same as Fri, Thu and, iirc, Wed 15 elephants worth of downloading and then no %count on loading but it was just minutes ago so not much'll have indexed much. patiently waiting an hour to check again.

Oz, can we assume that your SL's are OK?
No you can't - I'm not in a position to check if it is fixed but it will not harm forcing a call if the data was messed up earlier.

·
VM Tivo User
9,015 Posts
Firstly an apology. I actually meant to post my comment in this thread; but then would have had to delete it as it does say "no discussion" :eek:

However....

Are you sure you are not affected Carl?

Humour me and go into:-
Home page,
my shows & recordings,
manual recordings,
browse by time, and either
favourite channels or all channels.

Select any show that has a regular slot and view upcoming episodes.

Is anything listed in upcoming episodes?
Yes. I have checked a half-dozen or so shows that are due to start at 8pm tonight and all have upcoming episodes listed.

·
VM Tivo User
9,015 Posts
I suspect Carl hasn't had a daily call processed today (since around 9am)
This is true.

Carl what time was your last "Daily Call"?
Gimme a chance! I don't sit on these forums you know ;)

Last call was today at 02:38. GC/Indexing time-stamped at just before 09:45.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'vebeen a long time away from this forum (was a Series 1 owner for a good while)

nice to be back - but had TIVO installed - and this Series Link issue didn't sit well with the wife - new toy -not working etc

but glad to hear its a glitch rather than a normal thing !!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.