TiVo Community Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Auteur
54,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
UTV2TiVo said:
Thanks for the link.

In other places they refer to the girls as 'personalities'. Are these real people or are they actors playing the skanky role?

And yes, that girl Jes is hot (and no personal flotation devices bolted to her chest).
I noticed Tawny. I believe she was on Blind Date years ago. Not an actress by any stretch of the imagination, but she's been on TV before.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Is there anyone left who doesn't have a reality show?

Caught the last half flipping channels and put it on SP within 10 mins of watching. My new guilty pleasure of the summer. I just hope nobody I know reads this thread. :p

I wonder if the drunk chick was watching tonight and saw how she acts when she's smashed. Does she suddenly get a reality check and promise to never drink again? ...Or does she scream at the TV about how the show edited it to make her look bad?:D

BTW, did Survivor and The Bachelor perfect the reality show format thereby negating all need to try something different? There must be some FCC rule that states all game-show types must follow the Survivor format and all dating-show types must follow The Bachelor format. Otherwise they are subject to fines.

Oh, and all music-related, America-votes-the-winner types must follow the American Idol format.

·
Auteur
54,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Dukeman72 said:
Is it just me or does Magdalena sound like a man?? And she stands at 6'3"?? WTF is up ? He better do some careful checking.
Yeah, (s)he's very butch. But I think I've seen h(er)/(im) on something else, too.

·
Welcome Home, Jimmy!
5,882 Posts
Dukeman72 said:
Is it just me or does Magdalena sound like a man?? And she stands at 6'3"?? WTF is up ? He better do some careful checking.
I thought the same thing. Didn't what he/she said have something to do with the other girls not having as much to offer?

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Dukeman72 said:
I was thinking the same thing. Ironically she/he was complaining about the 'rodeo' chick because she was too manly/muscular, yet while she is describing this her voice sounds like an impression of James Earl Jones!

·
Cue the circus music
974 Posts
/subscribing b/c I love this show.

I kinda think the chick with the pink hair looks a little too much like CC Deville. I wonder if that'd be weird for Bret. ;)

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.