TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
What a mistake letting that chick back in the door!
The producers must have loved it though.

Where did they get these chicks? Most are just dumb groupie types and isn't that what he wants to avoid since he is around those types for 9 months of the year?

Only a few pretty ones and some of those are dumb as a box of rocks.

I'm liking the one with the pink and white hair. Pretty face and seems like she could actually hold a conversation (at least when there isn't a drunk chick dry humping Bret at the time!).

I also thought it was funny when one of them said that 'every thorn has it's rose, that's my favorite song!'

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Thanks for the link.

In other places they refer to the girls as 'personalities'. Are these real people or are they actors playing the skanky role?

And yes, that girl Jes is hot (and no personal flotation devices bolted to her chest).

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Dukeman72 said:
Is it just me or does Magdalena sound like a man?? And she stands at 6'3"?? WTF is up ? He better do some careful checking.
I was thinking the same thing. Ironically she/he was complaining about the 'rodeo' chick because she was too manly/muscular, yet while she is describing this her voice sounds like an impression of James Earl Jones!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.