TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Auteur
54,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG? How can this be? I just watched it and it is the train wreck of the summer. And by the looks of the previews for upcoming episodes, it is bound for the Bottom of the Barrel Hall of Fame. I loved it!

·
Auteur
54,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My DirecTV DVR recorded 2 episodes of black screen Big Bro. :mad: I have to find some torrents of it. But this was a pleasant surprise.

·
Auteur
54,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
UTV2TiVo said:
I'm liking the one with the pink and white hair. Pretty face and seems like she could actually hold a conversation (at least when there isn't a drunk chick dry humping Bret at the time!).
I think that's "Jes." And dear god yes - she's got a gorgeous face.

·
Auteur
54,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
UTV2TiVo said:
Thanks for the link.

In other places they refer to the girls as 'personalities'. Are these real people or are they actors playing the skanky role?

And yes, that girl Jes is hot (and no personal flotation devices bolted to her chest).
I noticed Tawny. I believe she was on Blind Date years ago. Not an actress by any stretch of the imagination, but she's been on TV before.

·
Auteur
54,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Dukeman72 said:
Is it just me or does Magdalena sound like a man?? And she stands at 6'3"?? WTF is up ? He better do some careful checking.
Yeah, (s)he's very butch. But I think I've seen h(er)/(im) on something else, too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.