TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My to do list has no shows scheduled past 4PM on next Friday the 27th. Usually it would have shows all the way until Monday the 30th by now, so I checked my on screen guide and for every channel except FX (248) it lists To Be Announced from 7PM on. Is anyone else having this problem?

·
Registered
1 Posts
F.M Sheridan: Had the same problem on Jan14th. called tech support. He had me unplug the power from the wall socket for 30 seconds, then unplug thetwo antenna lead-ins from my dish (back of Hughes unit), then reinsert the antenna leadins, and finally plug the unit back into the power socket. After 30 - 60 minutes my Guide restarted perfectly. Try that.

·
Proud Computer Geek
1,516 Posts
Have you tried a reboot? Also it may just need some time to straighten itself out.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll try a reboot this weekend. If that doesn't work, then I'll try the unplug for 30 seconds option.

·
HR10-250 Lover
322 Posts
how do you reboot without unplugging?

thanks.

·
Poster of News
35,621 Posts
in a settings menu...though since i'm not home i cant recall which...i do know you have to press thumbs down or enter 3x to confirm, just poke around the menus, it's not hard to find

will say 'restart the recorder'

·
HR10-250 Lover
322 Posts
newsposter said:
in a settings menu...though since i'm not home i cant recall which...i do know you have to press thumbs down or enter 3x to confirm, just poke around the menus, it's not hard to find

will say 'restart the recorder'
thanks, newsposter. :up:

·
Tiiin ROOF. Rusted!
1,456 Posts
This problem is reported here fairly often. It hasn't happened to me, but from I've seen, rebooting is usually effective. But it seems it takes a good two or three days for the data to completely fill in, so don't worry if it takes that long.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.