TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new season starts October 30th actually and I can't wait. I just the 4th season on DVD last Tuesday and have been watching it ever since. It is getting me so excited for the new season.

·
2,445 Posts
The Carver storyline in S3 was way too drawn out, and last season was just a snoozefest but I'll still be watching. Probably a testament to how great the show was in S1 and S2.

Won't it be set in LA this season? Hopefully that helps give the series a recharge.

·
Advanced TiVoOligan
1,119 Posts
I stopped watching when it went Scientology. Is it still, um, a focus or is there something worth watching without getting . . . ill?

·
Annie 2.0
57,920 Posts
ireland967 said:
The Carver storyline in S3 was way too drawn out, and last season was just a snoozefest but I'll still be watching. Probably a testament to how great the show was in S1 and S2.

Won't it be set in LA this season? Hopefully that helps give the series a recharge.
My feelings exactly. S1 and S2 were awesome. I still watch the silly show, which is more a testiment to me than the show. It's been off for several years.

·
TCF Bookie
9,815 Posts
I also thought that The Carver dragged out longer than needed.
For the most part, I enjoyed last season. Not as good as S1 or S2, but still quality viewing.

·
Administrator
8,050 Posts
I'll enjoy it more now that FX will be in high definition.

·
TV-MA LSV
929 Posts
ireland967 said:
Perfectly put. Especially Season One.

megory said:
I stopped watching when it went Scientology. Is it still, um, a focus or is there something worth watching without getting . . . ill?
The show never "went Scientology." Not even close. One character turned another on to Scientology, but even that was never the focus of more than an episode or two. It was one storyline on a multi-storyline show. Perhaps this show just isn't for you.

·
Dr_Diablo
885 Posts
http://www.tv.com/nip-tuck/show/170...t=convert&om_clk=episodessh&tag=episodes;more

for its fifth season, which will run for 22 episodes. That's the show's biggest order ever; no previous season has lasted more than 16 episodes.

The new season will also include a change in location: When we last saw plastic surgeons Sean McNamara (Dylan Walsh) and Christian Troy (Julian McMahon), they had relocated from Miami to Los Angeles and were on the verge of opening an L.A. practice.

No date as of yet for the 5th season opener

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The new season actually starts October 30th, and I am excited about the big move. I am interested in what there offices will look like and what kind of people they will encounter. What will happen with some of the old story lines, will those characters follow? The big move will be interesting that is for sure.

·
Poster of News
30,419 Posts
Dr_Diablo said:
"Season Pass", is your friend...
i hate to do it but since in the thread in the HD tivo section they are harping on the 50SP limit of the hr20, i'll say some people couldnt keep their SPs because they ran against their limit :p

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.