TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OH MY GOD. So how many of you knew it was the Carver who entered the room when Kimber said, "Come in Sean"? Next week looks AWESOME.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, me too! I said the SAME words exactly, and Ekims was like, "NO WAY".

I think it makes for better suspense, rather than just carve and leave...carve and leave...

Also, conveniently having Matt and Creepy Doc out of the picture was a sure clue as well that something would happen.

·
TiVo/Mac Guru
111 Posts
Did it specifically say anywhere that it was the Carver who knocked and came in? I mean sure we saw a brief glimmer of the carver in the "Next week on" but was there any definitive proof? Typically the "Next week on" has a tendency to lead us in the wrong direction...

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, if I were a betting woman...

Cliffhangers don't generally "prove" the direction in which they're going. It's the whole shock and awe thing.

The dead give away for me was:

No bride I've ever seen in any wedding calls out a specific name when there's a knock at the door. It was simply done to mislead us into thinking it really was Sean.

Also, in the previews for next week,

Kimber is on the ground, in her wedding gown with blood on it, writing the letter to Christian to never look for her. Then she hands the letter to someone while crying. Der...

·
Registered
17,144 Posts
Leggs said:
I think the Carver is Arielle's father, he was asking Matt for the patient records...hmmmmmm what do you think?
Not a chance. It's been well established that the carver is a relatively well-established character, not someone who would be introduced this season. I hate that it appears they're going in the direction of Quentin or Matt, but it is what it is.

·
TiVo/Mac Guru
111 Posts
Artfreak said:
Well, if I were a betting woman...

Cliffhangers don't generally "prove" the direction in which they're going. It's the whole shock and awe thing.

The dead give away for me was:

No bride I've ever seen in any wedding calls out a specific name when there's a knock at the door. It was simply done to mislead us into thinking it really was Sean.

Also, in the previews for next week,

Kimber is on the ground, in her wedding gown with blood on it, writing the letter to Christian to never look for her. Then she hands the letter to someone while crying. Der...
Wow I guess I totally missed that part....I'm gonna go put a bag over my head now...

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No need to hang your head! We slowed down the previews BIG time so we could see what the flashes of scenes were - But sometimes they fool you with previews, so there's the slight possibility that I'm wrong.

But I don't think so

·
Tell me a joke
6,261 Posts
If it was Sean at the door and then Kimber left Sean would have tried to talk her out of it. We have no reason to believe that he ever saw Kimber.

·
LivingLippy.com
33,214 Posts
I was hoping--for a brief second, at least--that the crazy psycho racist family would knock some sense into Matt (i.e. he'd think "Man, they're all wack jobs...I don't want to be associated with this!") and when he told the father he couldn't get the records because it was his family...but of course I was wrong. I was sooooo disappointed when he was copying the records at the end...

He just needs to die.

ETA: Maybe not die, but a strict military school would be great.

·
Registered
9,256 Posts
At what point do Sean/Christian/Julia just write Matt off and never see him again? I thought for a second that he was going to hurt that chick when she started talking about tranies.

I'm not sure why everybody thinks the Carver got Kimber. I think the reason she called out Sean's name was because he was the one that was suppose to walk her down the aisle...that's why he was the first to know she wasn't there. I'm pretty sure a backdoor is standard in most churches for just that reason ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.