TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With Sissy Spacek and J.K. Simmons as leads, how can one resist? I churned through the first season's 8 episodes in a couple nights, so one could say it got my attention.

I liked the idea that there was something going on that was a bit creepy, and mysterious, yet also somewhat heart tugging, in the way it affected the old couple as well as the mother-daughter team in the South American portion of the story.

And I've decided that llamas are about the funkiest animals on the planet. I'd like to have one but the idea of grooming is a bit much.

The idea that the work-at-home lady next door actually passed on an unseen suitor #1 for Bryon just boggles. He is the kind of guy everyone knows and tries to avoid in any way possible. Shudder. Happy to see how things went for him but I wish they had happened sooner.

I confess that I don't understand just what the heck was going on in the story, and the ending didn't help me at all. I suppose I'll watch season 2 should there be one, always a bit nervous that Byron might still be involved somehow.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts