TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 141 Posts

· Registered
4,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There seems to be a lot of interest, so I'm starting the thread.

I'm more excited about this than any other new series this season.

I figured out the judge sort of reminds me of Sarah Michelle Gellar. But it's not her.

Dan has to be pretty old.

Today is Bull's (Richard Moll's) 80th birthday.

· Registered
1,843 Posts
There seems to be a lot of interest, so I'm starting the thread.

I'm more excited about this than any other new series this season.

I figured out the judge sort of reminds me of Sarah Michelle Gellar. But it's not her.

Dan has to be pretty old.

Today is Bull's (Richard Moll's) 80th birthday.
If you were unaware, the judge (Original judge Harry Stone's daughter) is played by Mellisa Rauch who played Bernadette on The Big Bang Theory. If you knoew this I apologize.

· Registered
4,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you were unaware, the judge (Original judge Harry Stone's daughter) is played by Mellisa Rauch who played Bernadette on The Big Bang Theory. If you knoew this I apologize.
It was mentioned elsewhere on this site, but that's not why I thought she looked familiar.

· Random Nobody
7,488 Posts
but did it miss recording e1?
No, while this thread avoided the rule by calling it a series thread, lots of people are forgetting there's a rule about when spoiler threads can be posted.
Do not start the official show thread more than one hour before the Eastern time zone airing.

--Carlos V.

· Registered
4,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Everyone cast in West Wing was great. And of course the writing, shooting, and editing was excellent.

Wife and I recently rewatched the entire series. It was lovely to see it again, this time in 16:9 HD (we had watched the original in 4:3 SD).
I wasn't that crazy about the show but I liked Martin Sheen. I don't even remember Larroquette being in it. I've liked so many of his shows, including the one based on "Fawlty Towers". People hated "Payne". Then I saw the original. Oh, that one is so much better.

· Now with flavor!
2,274 Posts
Larroquete was the WH counsel, and was briefly in the second season. Oliver Platt would be counsel for the remainder of the shows run.

· Premium Member
9,703 Posts
I wasn't that crazy about the show but I liked Martin Sheen. I don't even remember Larroquette being in it.
One episode, season 2, episode 5, "And It's Surely to Their Credit". I think it's short enough that it fits in two youtube clips (which I'm only spoilering because they embedded massively larger than they should have)

· Registered
4,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
One episode, season 2, episode 5, "And It's Surely to Their Credit". I think it's short enough that it fits in two youtube clips (which I'm only spoilering because they embedded massively larger than they should have)

Back then I wasn't watching much. Until Donna joined the cast I didn't have much reason to watch.

· Registered
1,843 Posts
CNN appraently didn't care too much for it. Doesn't matter to me, I'm in to make my own opinion.

1 - 20 of 141 Posts