TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Seasoned gas passer
13,022 Posts
I think they had one on last night, if I'm not mistaken. It was not on the InDemand Web site schedule or the PDF schedule, but was added last minute. And not a bad game, from what little I saw last night.

·
Let's Go Flyers!
2,507 Posts
CI has had some of the USA games and the game against the Czech Republic was added at the last minute last night, but it looks like tonight's game won't be on CI because Fox Sports North has the rights to the game. There's a post over at HFBoards with some info.

·
Seasoned gas passer
13,022 Posts
I'm sure it's gonna be last minute additions most of the time. Just check the schedule board on one of the channels. It showed up last night, but at the very last minute.

·
Happily Vaccinated!
63,362 Posts
Bierboy said:
I think they had one on last night, if I'm not mistaken. It was not on the InDemand Web site schedule or the PDF schedule, but was added last minute. And not a bad game, from what little I saw last night.
Are you on D*? I was hunting for it around 11:30 Eastern but couldn't find it. What channel was it on? I thought I scrolled through all of my CI choices

·
Registered
756 Posts
Since he mentioned InDemand I am guessing he has cable? I think the only was to see the game on DirecTv was on FSN-North, which for most of the country you would need the sports pack to get.

·
Seasoned gas passer
13,022 Posts
Yup....cable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.