TiVo Community Forum banner
141 - 144 of 144 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
After the update, I too am seeing occasional pixelation, I have some photos I took with pixelations seen in FOX, NBC and CBS, none however in ESPN, HBO or TNT that I have seen. All pixelations were on HD channels, none at all on SD channels so far. This is 2 days into the update, watching about 4 hours of TV.
I have 2 SA cards in the tivoHD.
Anyone else has similar reports??

· Registered
4 Posts
I purchased a Tivo Series 3. Cablevision came and after 4 hours of trying got the CableCards working! No pixelization - works great. I was never able to get the CableCards to work with the Tivo HD (tried two different Tivo HD boxes).

· Registered
4 Posts
My blocking/pixelation and sounds drops have been resolved. My Tivo HD is now working fine, It took several software updates but version 8.1.7c2 seemed to do the trick.

Wide open west cable
SA Cards.

Note: As I reported earlier, the cable company came out several times, to re-wire/upgrade all splitters, etc. I think the combination of that the upgraded wire and the software solved my problems.

MW

· Registered
7 Posts
Up until last night (9/19) I didn't have any pixelation or sound drop issues on my TivoHD (moto CC).

But last night while watching Kitchen Nightmares on Comcast's Fox HD channel, I had quite a bit of pixelation and sound drops. None of the other HD, SD, digital, analog, or Tivo Menu's have had pixelation or sound drops since the b&c updates. I suspect that it's mostly a broadcast issue since this is the only channel so far to have the issue.

Just thought I'd through that out there FWIW.

141 - 144 of 144 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.