TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
171 Posts
I'll be escalating too. I'm waiting until cablevision rewires the outside of my house, which will make the signal as good as it can get. I've been playing around with splitters today, and adding an additional leg causes much more pixelation, so I'm hoping that if they dramatically improve the signal (is at 93 now.. by tivo's screen), it will go away.

I find no pixelation acceptable. I agree with the other statement made, I'd rather stick with my series2 with no pixelation than trying to watch with pixelation.

There is a very real possibility that if this doesn't improve it will go back.

> 30 days is not acceptable. Again, hoping the marginal signal (ok for cable box, not for TivoHD) is the problem.

Tom

· Registered
171 Posts
cablevision re-wired my whole house today (it needed it, other box was failing).

Still pixelating. Perhaps a little less often, but again its very annoying to see it at all.

I'm hoping tivo will release frequent updates as they see improvements with the problem. I do believe they will solve it, and I'm sure there are late nights nowadays in Tivo software engineering.

I'm going to wait as long as I can, but in its current state, the reasonable course is to return it.

Tivo, if you can pull log data of any kind from my box to assist in trouble shooting... go for it.

Tom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.