TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
The Gimp
Joined
·
17,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The promos look like this season is going to be fun!

If they weren't so expensive I'd buy the sets to watch prior to the premiere, I wonder if I could blockbuster them fast enough to be caught up.
 

·
The Gimp
Joined
·
17,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CharlieB said:
I first read the thread title as "New Sopranos March 12, I'm all guinea". :D
Did you just call me a pig?!

Just wait til I come back to visit Sac!

:p :p
 

·
The Gimp
Joined
·
17,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, re-organized my BB queue, I have 6 weeks to turn over 21 disks, I can do this if I turn them around fast and BB does the same.
 

·
The Gimp
Joined
·
17,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Member
Joined
·
414 Posts
jrinck said:
Is this spoiler going to be affirmed somehow in the new season?
How is it not affirmed that she's dead? Do they mention her in the preview? It was quite clear they killed her after Christopher informed Tony she was cooperating with the FBI.
 

·
Got Basenji?
Joined
·
9,603 Posts
I guess since they never showed the shot hitting her, some have wondered if there was a chance the writers left it open so that they could have had Paulie let her live out of compassion. I might buy into that myself if Joey had started tanking last year and been cancelled before they started shooting this season, but I really doubt it the way things played out.

I am jacked as well. I just hope the newly announced and tacked on 7th season of 8 shows does not make for some sloppy, slow episodes this season.
 

·
The Gimp
Joined
·
17,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lee L said:
I guess since they never showed the shot hitting her, some have wondered if there was a chance the writers left it open so that they could have had Paulie let her live out of compassion.
I don't even think this is plausible, Paulie is not going to risk himself or Tony by letting her live to tell what she knows.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35,117 Posts
Lee L said:
I guess since they never showed the shot hitting her, some have wondered if there was a chance the writers left it open so that they could have had Paulie let her live out of compassion.
I thought it was Sil, not Paulie
 

·
Got Basenji?
Joined
·
9,603 Posts
You two are right, not sure what I was thinking. I never said it was plausible, it is just what some have speculated.
 

·
Certified Neurotic
Joined
·
3,927 Posts
POSSIBILITY: Sil let Adriana live because he, too, is working for the feds. Sil didn't know Adriana was talking, but when he found out, he let her go, and the order to whack her was reported to the FBI for use against Tony.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35,117 Posts
jrinck said:
POSSIBILITY: Sil let Adriana live because he, too, is working for the feds. Sil didn't know Adriana was talking, but when he found out, he let her go, and the order to whack her was reported to the FBI for use against Tony.
They can't have everyone on the show working for the feds or for New York. Paulie is already in with Johnny Sack if I remember correctly, and is angry with Tony. If Tony also loses Sil, after losing ***** and (sorta) Paulie, and killing Ralphie, who does Tony have left? Christopher?

Not sure the above needed to be spoilered, as it's mostly just speculation. But I did it anyway.
 

·
Certified Neurotic
Joined
·
3,927 Posts
aindik said:
They can't have everyone on the show working for the feds or for New York. Paulie is already in with Johnny Sack if I remember correctly, and is angry with Tony. If Tony also loses Sil, after losing ***** and (sorta) Paulie, and killing Ralphie, who does Tony have left? Christopher?

Not sure the above needed to be spoilered, as it's mostly just speculation. But I did it anyway.
This is usually how mob bosses go out, though. Nobody with them at the very end except their driver and bodyguards.
 
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Top