TiVo Community Forum banner
13081 - 13100 of 13134 Posts

· Registered
63 Posts
I've pushed a test build of kmttg Release v2.6-l-rc1 · lart2150/kmttg

The two changes are support for more recent versions of javafx and therefor java, and fixing remote rpc. Below is are example batch scripts I use on my computer to launch it on windows with java 11 and 19. Please report back issues you encounter. There are going to be some minor cosmetic changes mainly with the disk usage graph.
Code:
"C:\Program Files\Eclipse Adoptium\jdk-11.0.17.8-hotspot\bin\javaw" --module-path "C:\Program Files\Eclipse Adoptium\javafx-sdk-11.0.2\lib" --add-modules javafx.web -jar .\kmttg.jar

"C:\Program Files\Eclipse Adoptium\jdk-19.0.0.36-hotspot\bin\javaw" --module-path "C:\Program Files\Eclipse Adoptium\javafx-sdk-19\lib" --add-modules javafx.web -jar .\kmttg.jar

· Registered
1,223 Posts
I've pushed a test build of kmttg Release v2.6-l-rc1 · lart2150/kmttg

The two changes are support for more recent versions of javafx and therefor java, and fixing remote rpc. Below is are example batch scripts I use on my computer to launch it on windows with java 11 and 19. Please report back issues you encounter. There are going to be some minor cosmetic changes mainly with the disk usage graph.
Code:
"C:\Program Files\Eclipse Adoptium\jdk-11.0.17.8-hotspot\bin\javaw" --module-path "C:\Program Files\Eclipse Adoptium\javafx-sdk-11.0.2\lib" --add-modules javafx.web -jar .\kmttg.jar

"C:\Program Files\Eclipse Adoptium\jdk-19.0.0.36-hotspot\bin\javaw" --module-path "C:\Program Files\Eclipse Adoptium\javafx-sdk-19\lib" --add-modules javafx.web -jar .\kmttg.jar
Seems to run fine on Windows 10 with Java (build 1.8.0_351-b10). Haven't noticed any issues yet. Thanks for the update.

· Registered
648 Posts
@lart2150 Do you have time to try fixing a longstanding bug in the autoskip code? After watching and deleting an autoskip program, kmttg sends an extra play command which makes the next program in the now playing list start playing. I think this only happens when the "Indicate with play when skipping" option is on.

· Registered
63 Posts
I've pushed v2.6 it includes a tweak to autoskip that Lurker1 reported. The last two items are new since the rc build I posted earlier so you likely only would want to update if you use the autoskip feature and some times start watching another show within 6 seconds of finishing another show.
  • support openfx 11 and 19
  • fix remote rpc again (advanced search)
  • remove java fx dependency for non gui operations
  • change autoskip code to be more sensitive to starting another show

· TiVoholic by the bay
14,943 Posts
Does this fix the RPC Delete box from not deleting?

· TiVoholic by the bay
14,943 Posts
No steps, just that last time, I had RPC Delete checked as a job, Delete didn't happen.

· Registered
63 Posts
No steps, just that last time, I had RPC Delete checked as a job, Delete didn't happen.
I took a quick look at the code and that can use remote rpc and this release should fix remote rpc. I just tried and I was able to delete a show with rpc delete checked by right clicking on the show and selecting delete.

if it still does not work for you add -d to the command to start kmttg and send me the debug logs and I can take a look.

· Registered
25,611 Posts
I'm now getting this
RemoteInit - (IP=192.168.0.106, port=1413): Received fatal alert: certificate_expired
when kmttg tries to connect to my tivos. I had updating now playing earlier today.

Is this the certificate in kmttg timeout thing? or is it something that will be fixed on tivos end?

· Registered
63 Posts
The cert kmttg uses for rpc expired today. You can either switch to my fork that has the updated cert or extract the zip I posted last December into your kmttg folder.

13081 - 13100 of 13134 Posts