TiVo Community Forum banner
13041 - 13056 of 13056 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I finished up the code so you can now enter a username/passsword like before and it will refresh the domain token when it's needed (about every 7 days). This build also has the updated cert that expires in about 2 years.

I don't know if it's needed anywhere other than search++ but it seems like it only tries once per launch to get the token. I also added a button on the config screen to the right of the password to force a token refresh. I have not fully tested that it will correctly auto refresh but it should.

Thanks for updating this functionality. I had forgotten about all the saved search++ entries I had created. It's great to be able to use them again. Thanks.

·
TiVoholic by the bay
14,404 Posts
The update tool says update to 2.4p.

·
TiVoholic by the bay
14,404 Posts
This is what I'm getting. I wonder what I'm doing wrong???

Failed to get domain token. Check your tivo.com username or password.
Same here.

·
Registered
26,299 Posts
Trying to download one show, from paused point, I'm getting this:
tdownload_decrypt

[java.io.BufferedInputStream.getInIfOpen(BufferedInputStream.java:159), java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(BufferedInputStream.java:284), java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:345), com.tivo.kmttg.main.http.downloadPipedStream(http.java:341), com.tivo.kmttg.task.tdownload_decrypt$1Thread1.run(tdownload_decrypt.java:168), java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)]

Download failed to file: /Volumes/Tivo5/kmttgdownloads/Late Night With Seth Meyers/897 04_14_2021 Denis Leary Cristin Milioti Patrick Radden Keefe 897.mpg

897 04_14_2021 Denis Leary Cristin Milioti Patrick Radden Keefe 897.mpg: Too many failed downloads, GIVING UP!!

I even rebooted the Tivo, and it didn't fix it..
I'll try downloading the ENTIRE show (I do have the disk space at the moment).. but I bet that won't work too?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Tried connecting to an old Tivo HD, and after a long time it times out with the following error

> Getting Now Playing List from Bedroom Tivo ...

http IO exception for: https://192.168.68.201/TiVoConnect?...aying&Recurse=Yes&ItemCount=32&AnchorOffset=0

Unexpected end of file from server

Failed to retrieve Now Playing List from Bedroom Tivo

Check YOUR MAK & IP settings

·
Registered
56 Posts
With the android update we got a early Christmas present. The current mind cert expires December of next year. The attached cert expires May 3rd 2024. Assuming we don't get another kmttg update you'll need to extract this zip in the kmttg folder.
so I need to unzip the cdata file, rename cdata to cdata.p12 and put it and the cdata.password file in my toplevel kmttg directory? I'm still running kmttg 2.4p with a Premiere on Win10.

thanks.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Getting this error message "Aborted setup due to error:javafx.scene.control.Tooltip$TooltipBehavior.<init>(javafx.util.Duration, javafx.util.Duration, javafx.util.Duration, boolean)" It is repeated twice

(edit: I get this error when I try to save the configuration)

Background:

I am still on 24p. I got a new drive. Hooked it up. The drive letters got confused with my old drive so I tried it fix it. I also installed a new version of Java. Is that the reason for the error?

Am I supposed to be upgrading to something else? I know 24p is not being upgraded

·
Registered
93 Posts
so I need to unzip the cdata file, rename cdata to cdata.p12 and put it and the cdata.password file in my toplevel kmttg directory? I'm still running kmttg 2.4p with a Premiere on Win10.

thanks.
correct it should go in the same folder as kmttg.jar.

Getting this error message "Aborted setup due to error:javafx.scene.control.Tooltip$TooltipBehavior.<init>(javafx.util.Duration, javafx.util.Duration, javafx.util.Duration, boolean)" It is repeated twice

(edit: I get this error when I try to save the configuration)

Background:

I am still on 24p. I got a new drive. Hooked it up. The drive letters got confused with my old drive so I tried it fix it. I also installed a new version of Java. Is that the reason for the error?

Am I supposed to be upgrading to something else? I know 24p is not being upgraded
What version of java are you running (8, 11, 17, etc) and if it's opendjk who's build are you using(adoptium, micorosft, amazon, azul, etc)? was javaFX bundled or did you add that on(if you installed it separate where did you get it from)?

I've only tested kmttg with java 8 and 11.

13041 - 13056 of 13056 Posts