TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pyTivo shares dont seem to work with the new Experience UI. It would be a plus to offer this capability. While I dont like the new experience, I have a feeling that it will be forced on me in the future, and I'd like to have pyTivo working as well. Perhaps others feel the same?

·
Registered
27,636 Posts
pyTivo shares dont seem to work with the new Experience UI. It would be a plus to offer this capability. While I dont like the new experience, I have a feeling that it will be forced on me in the future, and I'd like to have pyTivo working as well. Perhaps others feel the same?
Doesn't pulling work, "just" not pushing? And only from TiVo box to PC, not the other way around.

@TiVo_Ted has said here that this wasn't overtly intentional, just something that happened, including not as a high-up item for TiVo. :(

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Doesn't pulling work, "just" not pushing? And only from TiVo box to PC, not the other way around.

@TiVo_Ted has said here that this wasn't overtly intentional, just something that happened, including not as a high-up item for TiVo. :(
New Experience UI does not display the pyTivo shares. Can't 'pull' shows into Tivo as a result ... that's a deal breaker for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.