TiVo Community Forum banner
241 - 260 of 487 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
My Premiere is not eligible for the $99 offer:

I just tried to take advantage of the $99 lifetime transfer promo on the TiVo website using the TSN of my Premiere that I haven’t used for a couple of years and received this message: “Sorry, this promotion code is not currently valid. Please call 877-289-8486 for additional help.” So, I called and was told that my Premiere was not eligible for the offer because one of the eligibility requirements is that the Premiere had to be connected to the TiVo servers between 9/18/16 and 9/18/17 and mine hasn’t been connected since 2015. So I called back to check, and was told the same thing by a different agent.

·
TDL shepherd
17,853 Posts
My Premiere is not eligible for the $99 offer: I just tried to take advantage of the $99 lifetime transfer promo on the TiVo website using the TSN of my Premiere that I haven't used for a couple of years and received this message: "Sorry, this promotion code is not currently valid. Please call 877-289-8486 for additional help." So, I called and was told that my Premiere was not eligible for the offer because one of the eligibility requirements is that the Premiere had to be connected to the TiVo servers between 9/18/16 and 9/18/17 and mine hasn't been connected since 2015. So I called back to check, and was told the same thing by a different agent.
Right, same as with the other recent promos, they're targeting devices that are considered active, based on the devices having connected to their service.

·
TDL shepherd
17,853 Posts

·
Registered
27,658 Posts
My Premiere is not eligible for the $99 offer:

I just tried to take advantage of the $99 lifetime transfer promo on the TiVo website using the TSN of my Premiere that I haven't used for a couple of years and received this message: "Sorry, this promotion code is not currently valid. Please call 877-289-8486 for additional help." So, I called and was told that my Premiere was not eligible for the offer because one of the eligibility requirements is that the Premiere had to be connected to the TiVo servers between 9/18/16 and 9/18/17 and mine hasn't been connected since 2015. So I called back to check, and was told the same thing by a different agent.
And so, now you know of the requirement, and can plug your box in and have it call back to TiVo HQ periodically--hopefully, there will be a future such offer. :)

·
Registered
9,029 Posts
That happen to me when I ordered mine, so I killed the browser. But I got a order comfirmation Email from TiVo and it showed up under my order history along with a pending charge on my credit card when I checked four hours later.

I would feel uneasy about not getting a order confirmation number. Since you ordered last night (after hours ?) your order confirmation may come later after a human looks at it.
Yeah I had read a couple people had issues. I waited 24 hours and no change so I just ordered it again and it went through.

·
Registered
6,509 Posts
I placed an order last night I think, but I got the forever retrieving order page. I have a pended charge but nothing is showing up under my order history.
Yeah I had read a couple people had issues. I waited 24 hours and no change so I just ordered it again and it went through.
This happened to me when I ordered Tuesday night. When I still had no confirmation email Wednesday afternoon I called and ordered over the phone. She told me the original pending charge would be removed in 24 hours. It's still there. Got my Bolt yesterday and that charge is also still pending.

·
UHD Addict
23,268 Posts
For those of you with credit card price protection, Amazon has the TiVo 500 GB Bolt for $111 today and the 1GB for $180.

Jeff
How does that work when TiVo doesn't split out the cost of the Bolt? I see one price that includes the lifetime transfer and the Bolt.

·
Registered
503 Posts
i'm confused,you cant get the deal unless you order directly fro m tivo right? or if you call tivo will they price match amazon?, because i wanted to buy it at best buy but tivo told me on the phone the deal was only if i bought it from them.

241 - 260 of 487 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.