TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36,279 Posts
Just to be clear, beyond the color and HDD capacity, the white BOLTs are capable of OTA or CableCARD, while the black BOLT+ is strictly CableCARD. (I expect you're aware of this, but I felt compelled to mentioned it, anyway --- partly because I felt TiVo's web page associated with the deal fails to properly differentiate between the models.)
Thanks for the additional info. Also the 3TB one does 6 shows at once right? I believe off one M-Card? I am too far from the NYC towers to get OTA.

We are going to hold on to our Premiers for another year. Just upgraded the HDs in both (the other a few months ago) and picked up a new peanut remote which should be here Monday. Had I known this deal was coming I would have probably passed on the last 3TB HD and remote and upgraded the one we have the loud fan.

Perhaps if they repeat this deal in a year or so from now.

·
Registered
36,279 Posts
Sorry, thread drift is part of TCF's DNA, it's part of the joy that is TCF, you don't have to like it, you don't have to participate in the drift, and you can ignore members that you feel contribute too much drift, but I have to side with scandia101 on this (write that in the records folks..) the drift is what makes TCF special.
Thread drift is great. Seems silly though to ignore the best suited thread/forum for your question and be snarky about a seemingly good idea (to look in the right forum and thread).

Perhaps there he wouldn't have been recommended an unsuitable drive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.