TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just spoke to a customer service person as to whether I could still use my Premiere for OTA recording if I transferred the service to a Bolt. She said no but that I could "reactivate" service to the Premiere in the future. So that would mean taking out a new service? I do like having the option of both cable and OTA though both my Roamio and Premiere have been acting weirdly lately, especially the Premiere, in that they are both recording shows I never watch even though I have suggestions turned off. The Premiere was bought in 2012, would it be a good time to upgrade?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I went ahead and ordered the 500GB Bolt with the transfer. I decided it was worth it since my Premiere has been doing weird things like filling up with shows I've never heard of and deleting things I had put a do not delete on. I like the idea of the streaming also, even if it will only apply to OTA channels due to the Spectrum/TWC block. It's good to know the Premiere can be re-activated down the road, maybe I will give it to a relative or use it elsewhere on a monthly basis.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.