TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
in the other Alabama
20,955 Posts
Are you sure that a deactivated Premiere can be "reactivated"?
I deactivated a Premiere a few months ago and they wanted to know if I needed a number for the new user to use. I just put it in a box in case I need spare parts. If they offered a $99 AllIn I would have done it, but they refused.

·
in the other Alabama
20,955 Posts
Sorry to be beating a dead horse, but was your Premiere "deactivated" as part of Tivos promotion or did you simply cancel the subscription on it?
I called to kill it. I still have a 746500, two basic Roamio units (All In) and four Mini. I just use the Premiere for testing stuff.

·
in the other Alabama
20,955 Posts
I had a broken Tivo HD (capacitor bulge) that I transferred to a new Bolt for 99. I received an email that the HD would deactivate in May, but it still says its active. I wonder what would happen if it called in, but I never repaired it.
Is anyone actively using a Series 2 / HD that didn't deactivate in their account after being used for the Lifetime promo on a new Bolt?
A cable card is not needed to call in. Just plug it in and see if your service level changes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.