TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Minimum cost for a Bolt with this deal is $300 + tax. Look on ebay, are they going for more then that?
Nope, you can get the transfer deal on a renewed Tivo Bolt for $149 plus $99 transfer = $249 Just took them up on the offer for a Premiere that just died last week. What timing!

Reactions: NoVa and krkaufman

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
I don't see a refurb offered on the page I linked to. How did you get the refurb?
Just go to the regular shopping site and put one in your cart. Then go to the link and follow through, deleting the new one and keeping the refurb. Apply the promo code, $249

Reactions: NoVa and krkaufman

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Never mind. No need for the two step. Just shop on the regular Tivo page and place the refurb in your card along with all in plan then apply the promo code. No need to use the link in the email.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Just posting up that my $250 Lifetime Tivo Bolt showed up along with its new WD Blue 2TB drive from Amazon, installed and all set up. Now transferring shows from old Bolt that will run out of subscription next week.

Whats an unsubscribed 2TB Bolt worth these days? What about with the OEM 500GB drive? Anyone want it?

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
If you aren't feeling the upgrade, then the best decision is to skip. It isn't screaming hot from a value perspective.
It was pretty screemin hot for me since my Premiere just died and I was looking for a replacement. $250 all in was a great price for a bolt. Just good timing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.