TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 487 Posts

·
Just the facts ma'am
11,107 Posts
It says to use the TSN of the qualified unit as the promo code to get the deal.
And unlike last time, the qualifying TSN/promo code(s) are provided in the email from Tivo.

·
I'm back!
35,606 Posts
Yes, the old TiVo is supposed to become a boat anchor (I was thinking doorstop, myself) after the transfer is competed. Of course, my Humax S2 was the donor unit for their offer in April and it still appears in my account as a unit in good standing (although they're not offering to transfer that unit again - first thing I checked).

·
wait.. I did what?
14,896 Posts
Yes, the old TiVo is supposed to become a boat anchor (I was thinking doorstop, myself) after the transfer is competed. Of course, my Humax S2 was the donor unit for their offer in April and it still appears in my account as a unit in good standing.
I've got an S3 OLED that was supposed to be deactivated in the spring deal, it's still kicking, so YMMV

I took advantage of this to replace the last Premiere in my fleet that was doing duty at the cottage, this will let cottage folks stream on the deck which will be cool.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Minimum cost for a Bolt with this deal is $300 + tax. Look on ebay, are they going for more then that?
Nope, you can get the transfer deal on a renewed Tivo Bolt for $149 plus $99 transfer = $249 Just took them up on the offer for a Premiere that just died last week. What timing!

Reactions: NoVa and krkaufman
1 - 20 of 487 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.