TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the tivo bolt vox and am wondering if there is a version of the TiVo remote that has a backlight for the keys and also has a Netflix button? I do not need the voice.
If there isn't is there a way to program a key on one of the remotes that have the backlight to be a Netflix button?
Which backlight remote is recommended?

Thank you very much!

·
Remote Czar
6,936 Posts
The anderic remote looks like the inteset 422, which is UEI remote that takes advanced codes. Which are 5 digit codes for individual functions, like netflix. Netflix advanced code is 00133 using TiVo setup code 01442.

·
Registered
13,216 Posts
I have the tivo bolt vox and am wondering if there is a version of the TiVo remote that has a backlight for the keys and also has a Netflix button? I do not need the voice.
If there isn't is there a way to program a key on one of the remotes that have the backlight to be a Netflix button?
Which backlight remote is recommended?

Thank you very much!
Are you using TE4? You can program a menu shortcut to Netflix so you'd hit the TiVo button then a number to go to Netflix.

Hit the A key when on the home screen. Highlight Netflix and select a number from 5 to 8.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.