TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me what the ir code is for the H 20. Have been told that the H 10 code might work but have found nobody to confirm this. I hate to buy H 20 and not be able to use my series two tivo. Thank you

·
has gone his way...
11,164 Posts
I don't think there is any code you can get into the current SA-Tivos that will control an H20.

Since it is an HD reciever, and the TiVos tend not to work with them (in general)
I doubt the TiVo software is up to date with the latest ones.

·
Registered
704 Posts
ebonovic said:
I don't think there is any code you can get into the current SA-Tivos that will control an H20.

Since it is an HD reciever, and the TiVos tend not to work with them (in general)
I doubt the TiVo software is up to date with the latest ones.
Actually a SA Tivo and a H20 work quite well together! The SA Tivo will not record anything more then 480i but otherwise there is no reason they can not work together.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Oilman said:
Can anyone tell me what the ir code is for the H 20. Have been told that the H 10 code might work but have found nobody to confirm this. I hate to buy H 20 and not be able to use my series two tivo. Thank you
I guess I am confused! If you are using a Series 2 Tivo, you need to use the IR blaster to change te cannels on the H20. You should not need to set any type of IR Code.

I am using a series 2 Tivo with an H20 and I did not need to specify any IR code for the unit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I'am useing a ir blaster to change channels but the tivo needs the ir code to change channels like 10074 medium

1 - 5 of 5 Posts