Heres an interesting one. Let me provide step by step exactly what I am doing.
Software - Sonic myDVD version 6.1
Machine - Laptop - PentiumM 1.6 GhZ - 2Gb Ram installed - Win XP Pro sp2
1. Launch Sonic MyDVD Studio
2. Click on "Create Project"
3. Click on "DVD"
4. Click "Add Files" on left
5. Select Tivo Recording to Add
6. Double Click on the imported file from within the DVD Title Screen (in order to edit it)
Thats where I get the error. (The usual on that says the following)
Sonic MyDVD has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
I click on the link to see what data this error report contains and get the following.
Then it closes out....
Heres what I have done to attempt to remedy the situation.
Clean Reinstall - Including registry cleaning, removal of all Sonic Folders, (including hidden)
Even after the clean reinstall, the same exact problem happens.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!