TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Finally an Avatar!
5,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently, last Friday, it stopped connecting to the internet. I noticed it Sunday night. The box wouldn't restart so I pulled the plug and when it started up again, it connected just fine. However, the guide now thinks it is some other language. Portuguese, maybe? Also, all shows on The Food Network East and HGTV-HD only show 7PM. The SD versions of those channels in the guide are fine. It is not my Comcast service because I have a Comcast X1 box on the same TV and that one is fine. It is only the TiVo guide not the channels themselves. Anyone have a clue how to fix this?

Blue Output device Flat panel display Computer monitor accessory Display device

·
TiVoholic by the bay
14,217 Posts
I see the bottom line on the screen in english. Think you are on a spanish/portugese channel with no guide info. Its shows 7pm to the next day 7pm.

·
Finally an Avatar!
5,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Channel 414 is not a Spanish/Portuguese channel. It is my regular Food Network HD channel. I have been watching it for years. The channel itself is fine when I watch it. It is just the TiVo guide that is the issue.

Of course, related, is that my One Passes won't work because the shows don't appear in the guide.

·
wait.. I did what?
14,617 Posts
What about doing a delete guide data and todo in the setup menu? (I don't remember where that is located)

·
wait.. I did what?
14,617 Posts
FWIW you didn't need to do all of Guided setup, just the section under it with "delete guide data and todo list" granted the full Guided setup does those too, but it takes a lot longer and has more steps you didn't need to bother with, worth noting in case your guide ever goes rogue again :)

·
wait.. I did what?
14,617 Posts
My Roamio for the past few months, is always losing its internet connection.
You may want to try asking in another thread that is about your issue, this discussion isn't about anything related to losing an internet connection.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts