TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Excellent.
24,575 Posts
Whoo, has Favreau put on some pounds since the last time I saw him.

OK episode; no better. One of the weakest of the season, I think. There were a few funny lines ("They both had mold in the basement") but overall not much worthy of comment.

·
TCF Bookie
9,815 Posts
That was Favreau's real life wife??? What do ya know...and yes, he appears to be visiting Burger King more than he should...
It was a good episode, even if it wasn't the greatest...still good for some laughs, and still probably better than 95% of what I watch until the next episode...

·
Now 65 pounds less!
29,890 Posts
Donbadabon said:
It was 1000% better than Crumbs.
The woman in the tanning bed was killing me! All dark brown except for her eyes.
"Earl, what is that?!"

By far, my favorite part of the episode. That and Favreau's prison mug: World's Best Bottom :eek: :p

-Rose

·
Registered
8,183 Posts
firerose818 said:
"Earl, what is that?!"

By far, my favorite part of the episode. That and Favreau's prison mug: World's Best Bottom :eek: :p

-Rose
Those were the best two parts, bar none.

Randy's reaction to the sun-tanner was hilarious!

And the mug was classic. My friends and I have an inside joke about bottoms so as soon as the episode ended I had an IM and a text message on my phone! Too funny!

·
Hot Doughnuts Now!!!
583 Posts
At the very beginning when they get out of bed and it's really cold. Earl tells Randy, "Put on your coat before you get the sniffles and ruin all your long sleeves again." Classic. Loved the part with the woman in the tanning bed too.

·
LSU Tiger!
313 Posts
I think this show is starting to grow on me more & more because it is actually starting to get to be more intelligent humor...much like AD. A lot of the subtle jokes that you need to be paying attention (and pretty quick) to catch are what makes a sit-com stand out for me.

And I was a little confused about one thing in this episode. Jeff had no money to take his leathery wife on a honeymoon, but he can afford a tanning bed in their living room?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.