TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Forum Denizen
2,620 Posts
theandrews said:
Is it possible to burn to cd the audio portion of a particular program? My wife loves a song you can not get on CD from Tim McGraw that was Tivo'd. I tried the VideoReDo suggestion and was able to edit down to just that song in video format however I am not able to save it to an audio format that can be burnt to CD for her to take to work and listen. Thankx 4 any suggestions or help.

PS - Tune Transfer and the other is named Audio Room are not available on TuCows. I did a Google search and Tune Transfer comes up as a software package to copy iPod files and costs $19.99.
If you use VideoRedo as described above to create an audio and video file. And then rename the audio file as an mp3. You should be able to use itunes or your jukebox software to burn it to a standard CD. Lots of steps, but it should be possible.

CuriousMark

·
Forum Denizen
2,620 Posts
theandrews said:
Renaming the .ac3 file to a .mp3 but it will not allow it to be burnt to a cd using WMP. Comes up as an ivalid file format and says it's too large to burn to disk. And yes, I renamed just the audio file. Size approx 5mb. Still open for suggestions.
Sorry, I thought it was an mp2, not AC-3. You are right, that takes special software to convert to WAV. ACID might be able to do it.

CuriousMark

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.