TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Is it possible to burn to cd the audio portion of a particular program? My wife loves a song you can not get on CD from Tim McGraw that was Tivo'd. I tried the VideoReDo suggestion and was able to edit down to just that song in video format however I am not able to save it to an audio format that can be burnt to CD for her to take to work and listen. Thankx 4 any suggestions or help.

PS - Tune Transfer and the other is named Audio Room are not available on TuCows. I did a Google search and Tune Transfer comes up as a software package to copy iPod files and costs $19.99.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Renaming the .ac3 file to a .mp3 but it will not allow it to be burnt to a cd using WMP. Comes up as an ivalid file format and says it's too large to burn to disk. And yes, I renamed just the audio file. Size approx 5mb. Still open for suggestions.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hate to use the old cliche but I must...."Dan, U DA MAN"!!! My wife is beyond excited, thank you sir for finding and explaining in simple to understand terms how to accomplish the feat. You are truely a welcome help. Have an AWESOME weekend!!!

Chuck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.