TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help.

In the process of seting up new TV had to shutdown TIVO for several hours. Whn I rebooted TIVO my MultiRoom Viewing does not work. I have Lifetime Service.

For 2 years I have run the original "Ultimate Wireless" network setup with moderate success. Linksys USB Adapter, Wireless G Game Adapter and a Speed Booster Router.

I Can see both machines on the Network. Can Initiate transfer to either Machine using Galeon 2.1.

I Have checked to make sue that Multiviewing is Allowed on my configuration.

Any ideas as to what the issue might be?

Also I see that TIVO is selling their on brand Wireless G adpaters. Any feedback on how good they are?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was using linksys wireless B adapters for about a year, and decided to upgrade to the TiVo branded G. They swapped right in, with no changes required on my part, and they seem to be getting a better amount of signal, and have worked flawlessly.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I resolved the problem by rerunning setup SW for Game adapters. This required me to hook them up to PC. I also upgraded game adapter Firmware to 1.10.

I am still interested in the TIVO wireless G NIC. I have had Stability problems with the my current setup especially with long DL. Every so often I have to disconnect the Game adapters and run Settings again. I don't know whether TIVO will solve this problem.

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.