TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,930 Posts
I couldn’t help but think the chase scene thru the streets would have been so much more epic in a feature film. (I thought the same during Moon Knight’s mountain roadside scene and during some lightsaber battles of Kenobi)
You're right they would be more epic in a feature film, for sure. I'm not positive what it is, but the chases in these series definitely suffer from something. Regular tv shows get away with smaller budgets and better chase scenes. The one in this felt like the people being chased were waiting for the chasers to catch up and get in frame a lot. The chase in Kenobi was like me play chasing my 5 year old and "trying" not to catch him.

·
Registered
3,930 Posts
Also creating light steps and running has got to be the worst way of traveling anywhere. It’s basically just running, so it will take forever to get anywhere. As opposed to say enlarging and running or swinging.
That's what I was thinking, she's just hopping around a little higher up than street level. Maybe she'll do some kind of Frozone type of getting around later.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts