TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Notable Member
117,709 Posts
The mother seemed to recognize the bracelet when it first appeared, so she probably knows what it can do. One would think that when the videos from the con go viral, she'll recognize the powers.
She also.made references to her own mother (Kamala's grandmother) being special or something. This happened in the car after the failed driving test.

·
Notable Member
117,709 Posts
It's weird..

they took people who are mutants in comics and made them not-mutants in the movies because that was the only way

Now, they take a not-mutant in the comics [from what I am told] and make them a mutant in the movies because they can

EDIT: I have seen some of the X-Men movies.. But like once. The musical theme(s) wouldn't stand out to me like say "Star Wars" themes. But that's OK because "mutation" was enough :)

·
Notable Member
117,709 Posts
Oh, there was never a shred of doubt in my mind that she would appear. Given the Marvels movie coming up, plus Kamala's obsession with her.
I assumed Monica Rambeau would be the person that would show to link Ms. Marvel to the upcoming "The Marvels" movie

·
Notable Member
117,709 Posts
X-Men ‘97 is Marvel’s shorthand way to refer to “X-Men: The Animated Series,” that aired as a part of the Fox Kids television block from 1992 to 1997, and will be continued with a forthcoming Disney+ relaunch. The theme from that show was considered quite iconic for fans of the show.

doh... that would make it even harder for me. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts