TiVo Community Forum banner
101 - 120 of 214 Posts

· Registered
4,296 Posts
It's okay since she's not real but I enjoyed seeing the mayor's assistant suffer. The poor girl couldn't sleep unless the assistant mayor bored her, and that was the perfect way to get some sleep.

I was impressed the mayor solved a mystery. He doesn't seem all that smart.

· Registered
25,607 Posts
I only watched the pilot so far, but thought it was funny. I realized I think I've liked all of Danson's shows (to differing degrees).

I also JUST realized who the assistant guy is -- he was the 'middle aged' guy in that show who had kid/middle age/old (played by John Laroquette). I kept meaning to look him up on imdb but just remembered.

· Registered
4,296 Posts
I only watched the pilot so far, but thought it was funny. I realized I think I've liked all of Danson's shows (to differing degrees).
I feel pretty much the same. "Becker" was the exception and I never had any reason to watch "CSI".
I also JUST realized who the assistant guy is -- he was the 'middle aged' guy in that show who had kid/middle age/old (played by John Laroquette). I kept meaning to look him up on imdb but just remembered.
I liked that show. It shouldn't have been cancelled so quickly.

· Registered
4,296 Posts
I thought last night's episode was the best of the bunch so far, but Jayden is still annoying. They need to tone him down.
I really liked the scenes with The Mayor and the daughter. And Nicole. She's been on a lot of shows I've watched and I really liked her. But the relationship won't last, which is a shame.

The trivia competition? I was so happy to see the words "Season finale" referring to the next episode. Not because of The Mayor and the daughter, certainly. But I don't care to ever see the rest of them.

· Happily Vaccinated!
63,534 Posts
I really liked the scenes with The Mayor and the daughter. And Nicole. She's been on a lot of shows I've watched and I really liked her. But the relationship won't last, which is a shame.

The trivia competition? I was so happy to see the words "Season finale" referring to the next episode. Not because of The Mayor and the daughter, certainly. But I don't care to ever see the rest of them.
Nobody ever forced you to watch, yet you still are. Outside of that one character, I think we are starting to get a good read on all the other characters. Sometimes it takes time, and that's where we are with this show.

· Registered
4,296 Posts
Nobody ever forced you to watch, yet you still are. Outside of that one character, I think we are starting to get a good read on all the other characters. Sometimes it takes time, and that's where we are with this show.
I have to get rid of the episodes because the Roamio is full. Anything I think I won't like goes to the Bolt because I might change my mind, except that's full too.

· Registered
25,607 Posts
I feel pretty much the same. "Becker" was the exception and I never had any reason to watch "CSI".
You mean you DIDN'T like Becker? that's funny, since I think it was his longest running post-Cheers.

oh and I quit CSI long before he got on (my usual "I know it's a popular show, it'll be on DVD or streaming some day"). Though of course the usual music problem fears come to mind with CSI.. (and another tangent, CSI:Cyber isn't avail and I actually had the eps on my TiVo when I lost a bunch of stuff ~1.5 years ago.. I actually had started watching my recordings again at some point then lost a bunch).

· Happily Vaccinated!
63,534 Posts
I delete things based upon how full my Dvr is. Especially since there are so many ways to go back and watch stuff.
It's weird in that I watch quite a bit of TV and I don't think my DVR has been below 50% in ages, maybe since my first DirecTV Tivo. I have the standard 1TB HD in my HR54, so it's not like I have a giant external HD attached. The only time the DVR fills up even down below 75% is when I go away and stuff piles up (or in October when I'm watching a lot of post season baseball). But I also don't save a lot of shows. After I watch I delete. I have a couple of old games and a couple of music concerts saved, and I think the last episodes of The Americans and The Big Bang Theory on there (and haven't gone back to watch them since they aired). But I also don't have any auto records set based on "likes". Just what I have set up on my Season Passes.

101 - 120 of 214 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.