TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Give 'em Hell, Devils
62,365 Posts
Ted's tan was definitely distracting in E4. Wasn't sure if it was a real tan or just way too much makeup. Either way...

·
Give 'em Hell, Devils
62,365 Posts
Holly Hunter just ruins this show for me. If it gets renewed, I may not return to it, as much as I love Ted Danson.
I definitely hate her character. But during this last episode I realized that's exactly what they're going for. She's the foil that creates the comedy. She's unintentionally hilarious (unintentional within the show, obviously it's intended as comedy from the writers).

·
Give 'em Hell, Devils
62,365 Posts
I really didn't enjoy the show, either. I watched for Ted Danson.

The AntennaTV channel just had a marathon of 'Becker' yesterday. I watched several of those and recorded some more. I've been picking up 'Cheers' again, since it has returned to Hallmark and was dismayed that they cut out the last 3 or 4 episodes, and then started again w/S01, E01. What the heck!

I'd like to see Danson with another new sitcom.
Hopefully you already watched The Good Place, but if you didn't, you have a real treat ahead of you.

·
Give 'em Hell, Devils
62,365 Posts
I saw the episode where there were problems with the electricity. Someone explain to me how Jayden is eating everything in the refrigerator when the power is back on, meaning there's no need to.

And Fran Drescher is dating The Mayor. She plays an actress who talks normally, though in "real life" she still has a New York City accent of some kind.
That wasn't Fran Drescher. That was Mary Steenburgen, who is Ted Danson's real-life wife.

·
Give 'em Hell, Devils
62,365 Posts
You guys are correct. I could have sworn the eating from the fridge thing was in the episode with Jayden’s party, but the episode summaries on IMDb beg to differ. 😄

1 - 7 of 7 Posts