TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have Xfinity and I’ve noticed that they seem to play the same movies over and over so was just wondering how often they refresh their lineup.

I spent a bit of time recording movies I like and have roughly 120 or so. I’ll scan the movie list once a week and after the initial recording of those movies I’ll see maybe 2 or 3 new ones every week. For example, it seems like they play Captain America: The Winter Soldier almost every day, VH1 plays Bad Boys almost every weekend, etc...I was just wondering if they did a quarterly refresh of their movie list or anything like that?

Thanks

· Premium Member
2,677 Posts
Hi,

I have Xfinity and I've noticed that they seem to play the same movies over and over so was just wondering how often they refresh their lineup.

I spent a bit of time recording movies I like and have roughly 120 or so. I'll scan the movie list once a week and after the initial recording of those movies I'll see maybe 2 or 3 new ones every week. For example, it seems like they play Captain America: The Winter Soldier almost every day, VH1 plays Bad Boys almost every weekend, etc...I was just wondering if they did a quarterly refresh of their movie list or anything like that?

Thanks
If you're talking about movies on non-premium's like VH1 or USA, you will see the same stuff for years. The premiums recycle content too but are always adding new movies every month. HBO debuts a new movie *almost* every Saturday night, usually a decent one. Some of the other premiums have a similar schedule.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.