TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,854 Posts
seeing that 13.52 is ~4% more* than TiVo's $12.95 monthly fee

&
14.03 is ~8% more*

* not accounting for monthly taxes actually being counted by days/month.

I am thinking that there is a tax which is accounting for the price hike.

·
Lord of Darkness
1,557 Posts
Maybe a G1 is a Series 1 (S1) ??

Maybe a Tax increase. Call Tivo and ask them why the increase.

·
Registered
695 Posts
TWC-NYC's monthly fees for basic cable are $13.25 in southern Manhattan and $14.25 in northern Manhattan, so I don't think the original poster is talking about TWC-NYC's fees.
dswallow said:
What's the sales tax rate where you live?

http://www7.nystax.gov/STLR/stlrHome
I love this note for New York City (emphasis added), "Please Note: You must add an additional 5% to the combined state and local sales tax rate for ... information services provided by telephone or telegraph which are received exclusively in an auditory manner over the telephone or telegraph (see Form ST-100)."

Just how does one receive services exclusively in an auditory manner over the telegraph?

·
Registered
695 Posts

·
Banned
3,481 Posts
minckster said:
TWC-NYC's monthly fees for basic cable are $13.25 in southern Manhattan and $14.25 in northern Manhattan, so I don't think the original poster is talking about TWC-NYC's fees.
The fact that he mentioned that he has a tivo and that his monthly bill has increased and didn't mention that he even had cable makes what he's talking about very obvious.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.