TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Duper Member
4,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm doing my MBA, and I'm taking marketing this semester. We're supposed to do a paper about creating brand loyalty, and I'd like to use TiVo, and how they built an online community (this one!) I have fond memories, because I was involved way back in the beginning.

The only problem is that I need to "research" my paper with some online articles. Does anyone know of an article I can link to that talks about how TiVolutionary and TiVoPony helped build the atmosphere that lead to the size of this forum?

Thanks!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Philosofy said:
I'm doing my MBA, and I'm taking marketing this semester. We're supposed to do a paper about creating brand loyalty, and I'd like to use TiVo, and how they built an online community (this one!) I have fond memories, because I was involved way back in the beginning.

The only problem is that I need to "research" my paper with some online articles. Does anyone know of an article I can link to that talks about how TiVolutionary and TiVoPony helped build the atmosphere that lead to the size of this forum?

Thanks!
Philosofy! Great to see you! :)

I think the forum really took off as the result of a very special episode of Warehouse Warriors. :D

Let me know if you need any help, I'd be happy to chat with you.

Pony

·
Notable Member
96,082 Posts
TiVoPony said:
Philosofy! Great to see you! :)

I think the forum really took off as the result of a very special episode of Warehouse Warriors. :D

Let me know if you need any help, I'd be happy to chat with you.

Pony
:D

I remember that!

·
Lord of Darkness
1,557 Posts
Philosofy said:

Thanks!
See TiVoPony has already posted an answer for you, but:

Why not get in contact with him, I am sure he would be willing to help you out with any questions you may have.

And good luck with the MBA. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.