TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would love to see the ability to make 1 tivo a master tivo that would auto-record conflicting shows on a free tivo. also the ability to do show maintenance ie delete and transfer shows that reside on subordinate tivos from the master tivo.

a bit bucket where deleted shows go before they delete forever so one can unerase an oops!!!!

thanks
michael

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what i meant was that i have 2 tivos. 1 in my kitchen and 1 in the bedroom. I would love to set up recordings on my br tivo whether they are single or season pass and have a potential conflict on the br tivo automatically recorded on the kitchen tivo (if no conflict there)

also i would like the ability to plan all my recordings on one tivo and have an additional recording option of "select tivo to record on" and choose the appropriate tivo. In this way i utilize my "unused tivo recording capacity" and don't have to get out of bed to program my kitchen tivo!!!!! ;-}

many people are multi-tivo homes and are already paying for multiple tivos. It would be great to be able utilize the multiple tivos to the fullest extent-thats all I am asking for!!

thanks
michael

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
any chance of usb2 external drive support coming to series 2 tivos?

also can i attach a wireless keyboard and mouse to my tivo and use it for quicker input?

michael

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.