TiVo Community Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Well-Known Raconteur
17,357 Posts
bicker said:
Incidentally -- we watching Mad Men in HD now on On Demand. Very nice.
Apologies for being dense, I can't find this On Demand. I found OD on my cable box (first time I ever used it), but none of the choices led to Mad Men. Where did you find it? I tried Pay, free, other, etc; nothing had Mad Men as a choice.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Astrohip, if you're looking to watch the first two episodes, they're available on iTunes for $1.99 each (16:9 aspect ratio, not HD, 420p?). The promo is free. Mad Men isn't on Amazon Unbox, at least the last time that I looked.

iTunes delivered episode 2 to my Apple TV about 14 hours before its initial broadcast. :) Episode 1 was about 48 hours late. :mad:

(mwhip, just to be clear, I didn't intend to imply any challenge to your statement that you couldn't get the show via On Demand. I wanted to backup your "I did some searching" comment, because I was very surprised that the show was indeed out there - somewhere - in HD.)

·
All better
17,348 Posts
minckster said:
(mwhip, just to be clear, I didn't intend to imply any challenge to your statement that you couldn't get the show via On Demand. I wanted to backup your "I did some searching" comment, because I was very surprised that the show was indeed out there - somewhere - in HD.)
NP. With DirecTV they do a pretty good job of re purposing HD shows on either an open HD channel or on HDnet or Universal HD but this show is not getting that treatment. Oh well.

·
bUU
10,671 Posts
astrohip said:
Apologies for being dense, I can't find this On Demand. I found OD on my cable box (first time I ever used it), but none of the choices led to Mad Men. Where did you find it? I tried Pay, free, other, etc; nothing had Mad Men as a choice.
TV Entertainment / AMC

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.